Friday, November 21, 2008

Crock Pot Cookies

We I can't believe it worked. I made some cookies in the slow cooker today. They are actually bars but close enough. I am just thrilled I adapted the recipe from my grandmother's and now a similar one is on the sweetened condensed milk can but my version is pretty different.
I call them The you don't want to know who bad they are for you cookies. The are so easy to make to.
1bag ch chips I like milk ch
1 bag Reese peanut butter chips
1 box of vanilla wafers crunched up to crumbs
1 can eagle sweetened condensed milk
1 stick butter

Melt the butter in the crock pot turn on hi or low which ever will get it done. When the butter is all melted pour the wafer crumbs over and pat them in place. *this is where one difference come in I sprinkle the to kings of chips over the crumbs. Then I open the can of milk and drizzle it over everything. Other recipes have the milk going on the crumbs 1st You then turn on the crock pot on low and let it cook till the center sets up about 2-2 1/2 hours.
These turned out great
My next adventure will be my half-way healthy oatmeal cookies They will be more like oatmeal bars.

EAT

No comments: