Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today is the Lord's day

We will have a pretty relaxed day around here today. However, it will be a fun one. I am going to move some boxes for my mom, and hopefully go to the second service at our church. The this evening we have a baptism this will be nice to go to as it is at a friends house and we will be grilling.

I wanted to write about our back to school preperations. Dh was in bad need of clothes this year. He falls into an odd category of clothes, he can fit in some clothes from the regular store, but he really needs ones from the big and tall shop. The shop around her that carries those is not a cheap shop and I have a rough time paying full price for his clothes there. This year God really blessed us with his clothes. At Costco's they carry the size of jeans he needs. They are only 13.00-15.00 dollars. This is a great deal. We went ahead and bought 5 pairs so that he will have all he needs and more. We then went to the big and tall shop. With dh long torrso he really needs the t clothes he only wears a 2XL but at the big and tall shop they sell the 2xlt. I love these shirts. They are all cotton just as dh wants. They are long enought that they stay tucked in and he looks nice in them. I was so happy that they had a little sale. If you bought more than one they were 16.99 instead of 24.99. It kills me to even pay the 16.99 when I am the queen of 5 and less clothes but dh really needed these and they do not go on sales they may my clothes and ds clothes do.
So my dh is ready for his students this year. All he needs now is a good pair of shoes and he will be set.
God bless may every one have a peaceful Lord's Day

No comments: