Saturday, January 12, 2008

One Great CVS visit!


I have not been feeling well this week so I got through work and that was about all. That is why I have not posted. Today I was feeling better and got to CVS. This is so much fun. It is like winning a small lottery!!! I thought I would post about my trip.
I picked up
4 Reese Whips
1 Tin of York mints (not pictured)
2 Reese's Snack packs
1 Pez type toy
1 floam
3 Palmolive
2 Colgate Max Fresh
1 Fructis Shampoo
1 Excedrin
1 Johnson Buddies
1 Bag York Peppermint patties

Total $45.32 after sales 32.00 (give or take)

I used 5/30 4/20 3/15
I had coupons as follows

2 Colgate coupons 0.75
3 Palmolive coupons .25
1 Johnson Buddie $ .99 (reduced from 1.00 Making this free!)
2 Reese Snack coupon .75
2 Reese Whip coupons Buy 1 get 1 (making these free)
1 Fructis Shampoo Coupon 1.00
1 Excedrin Coupon 2.00
2 york Coupons .55 (I should have only been able to use 1 I am not sure what happened I am only realising it as I type this up.)
My total after all the coupons was 7.90
I used a $7.50 ECB and it took it down to 0.00
I was so excited!
Then I got 10.00 in ECBs (3 from the Palmolive, 4 from Colgate, 1 from Fructis, 1 from Reese's Whips and 1 from Excedrin. I will also get a $5.00 Gift card from the Hershey stuff! I can't believe this it is so great. the toys are for my little treasure box for the kids at work. They were 90% off.
check out http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ for other great deals.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I missed your comment on my blog. I would have come to take a visit sooner.

I love CVS! We have a CVS a minute from our home.

Blessings,

Lori